NAYARIT receives 22 awards from the magazine “MÉXICO DESCONOCIDO”
The Best of Nayarit 2023 awards seek to promote the destination through 22 categories to showcase everything this beautiful state offers.
The nominated tour operators, which included restaurants, hotels and tours, participated for the value of the experiences and benefits they provide to travelers who choose Nayarit for vacation.
To select the categories and their nominees, a committee was formed that is made up of the editorial team of México Desconocido, the Nayarit Tourism Secretariat, as well as some figures from the state’s tourism scene.
The vote took place from August 15 to 31 through the México Desconocido portal. The categories covered tourism products and services that include the best activities, routes, experiences and infrastructure that Nayarit offers its visitors.
These were the 22 categories:
1. Best guided expedition in a Magical Town in Nayarit
2. New Magic Town that I most want to visit in 2023
3. Best wellness experience in a seaside hotel
4. Best wellness experience between valleys and mountains
5. Best all-inclusive accommodation proposal in Nayarit
6. Best luxury lodging experience in Nayarit
7. Better lodging experience in a traditional hotel
8. Best aquatic experience in Nayarit
9. Best nature and adventure experience
10. Best venue for meeting tourism in Nayarit
11. Best gastronomic proposal on the coast
12. Best gastronomic proposal in non-coastal destinations
13. Best gourmet restaurant on the coast
14. Best gourmet restaurant in the mountains and city
15. The place for a perfect wedding in a natural setting in Nayarit
16. Best Nayarit craft project
17. Best cultural experience in Nayarit
18. Best mystical experience in Nayarit
19. Best rural tourist route in Nayarit
20. Most surprising golf course in Nayarit
21. Most entertaining party, fair or celebration in Nayarit
22. Best nature and adventure tourist route
The award ceremony took place last Monday, September 11 at the Emilia Ortiz Museum of Contemporary Art in the city of Tepic, Nayarit, in the presence of the Governor of Nayarit, Miguel Ángel Navarro Quintero; the Secretary of Tourism of Nayarit, Juan Enrique Suárez del Real Tostado; and the director of México Desconocido, José Luis Cachafeiro.
The Best of Nayarit awards promote activities, attractions and services, placing our state as one of the best tourist destinations that the country has and that will attract many national and international tourists.
Find out the list of winners: https://www.facebook.com/turismonayaritmx